This site also offers a fast and easy way to search A Course in Miracles. Here's how it works:
- Enter words, phrases, or full sentences into any search bar and click the "Search" button.
- For the most accurate results, try wrapping terms and phrases in double quotes* (for example, "holy relationship" or "ideas leave not their source"). This applies especially to terms and phrases that include apostrophes (for example, "God's Son knows no idols" or "Heaven's joy").
- Use plus (+) or minus (-). A plus sign indicates your search term or phrase must appear in the search results. A minus sign indicates words that must be absent in the search results. Note: A phrase must be contained within quotation marks. Leave no spaces between the plus or minus sign and the term.
Example: +love -fear +"son of god"
- Search results appear in a list with the most relevant results at the top.
- Each result displays a chapter/section title along with the search term(s) highlighted in yellow.
- Simply click on the chapter/section title to view the full passage.